"Have you ever just lied down in bed? Feeling really sad. And it’s that point where you have stopped crying, but only because there are no tears left. You just lay there, miserable. And all you know is that there’s this misery filling up inside you."
- The Love Whisperer (via psych-facts)
"And just like that he picked her up and dusted her off. Without even trying. That’s how their love was. When she was at her worst, he saw her at her best."
- M.M. (via mountainmusing)
"Do not ignore it. Fuck it. Cry your heart out. Then fuck it some more"
- Charles Bukowski (via desolategrl)
"And how odd it is
to be haunted by someone
that is still alive."
- I Guess the Old You is a Ghost (#589: June 25, 2014)
"For fear of being alone,
we drank each other in
knowing how much
it would hurt in the morning."
- Pavana पवन (via n-o-t-y-o-u-r-s)